- Application Security Engineer
- OWASP Global AppSec Conference Speaker
- Holds the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Authored publications presented at the ACM MSWiM Conference
- Pursuing a Master's Degree in Computer Science at Georgia Tech (Part-time)
- Graduate of Ontario Tech's Networking & IT Security program with Highest Distinction
- Achieved the highest GPA in the Faculty of Business and Information Technology's class of 2020
I am a software engineer and a cybersecurity researcher. I am an enthusiastic problem-solver; I love to investigate complex engineering puzzles and I am determined to create simple and secure solutions that provide meaningful impact. I love to learn and am constantly curious about my industry.
My best work provides comprehensive and diligent analysis in a clear and efficient way in order to reduce organizational application security risk and empower developers to produce high-quality software. At Meraki, I promote secure development by partnering across teams and leading projects to review and assess applications and services.